Book your stay!
What makes a design hostel?
It is the effortless combination of a traditional hostel service with smart solutions in both the visual as well as the practical experience at Hektor.
Design for the bare eye
From the visual aspect, Hektor is full of art & design, with both the exterior and interior carefully thought-out by the proficient architects at KAMP Arhitektid, led by Jan Skolimowski. Elements of graphical & interior design have been created by the talented designer from Tuumik Graphic Design, situated next door at Aparaaditehas, Mr. Martin Eelma.
The beautiful graphical design has been executed with the highest quality by the artists working at Stencilit, also neighbours from Aparaaditehas. Like an icing on a cake, the genius street artists from Multistab have left their mark in the basement at Hektor. Last but not least, all rooms are decorated with beautiful masterpieces by Ahti Sepsivart, and many clever & functional furniture solutions designed especially for Hektor by several independent furniture makers.
Design of the service
As for the practical experience inside the building, the Hektor hostel service is designed to meet the needs of all our guests with many smart options provided in room selection, accommodation solutions in rooms, as well as by making available the most assisting extra services & facilities in-house.
- Stay as long as you want – 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months, we provide both short & long term accommodation in private rooms & apartments to best suit your needs.
- Our large variety of rooms with different capacity gives you options no matter if you come alone, with a partner, family or even a large group of friends – we will find the most suitable option.
- A comfortable sleeping place is important. Single, double or bunk bed – we find you a suitable & comfortable sleeping option if you’re alone, with a partner or even with a baby.
- We provide privacy in a community. Most of our rooms have a private bathroom and even the apartments with shared bathroom still assure privacy with a private bedroom.
- Many of our rooms are equipped with a kitchenette, but we also have an open communal kitchen on the 1st floor of the building, where all guests are welcome to cook & bake. The kitchen includes an oven, microwave, stove, fridge, dish washer, cookware & utensils.
- Our building is equipped with extra facilities to provide you with an even more comfortable & pleasant stay at Hektor. You can work out in a modern gym, find your inner peace in the yoga room, enjoy a steamy sauna, wash & dry your clothes in the laundry room, play table football or have a movie night with friends in the lounge, or read a vintage book in the library at Hektor Cafe.